Your privacy is important to BT Buddies. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BT Buddies collects, and the ways in which BT Buddies uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
BT Buddies may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
* information about your use of this website;
* information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
* information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
* any other information that you send to BT Buddies.
Using personal information
BT Buddies may use your personal information to:
* administer this website;
* personalise the website for you;
* enable your access to and use of the website services;
* publish information about you on the website; and
* contact you about anything relating to the website.
BT Buddies will only disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BT Buddies will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BT Buddies will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BT Buddies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact BT Buddies
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.